Festool DWC 18-4500 Li 18v Screwdriver (Naked)
The Festool DURADRIVE DWC 18-4500 cordless auto-feed screwdriver is a specialist 18v tool for drywall work. It comes packaged with a collated attachment for auto-feed working, as well as a range of other accessories. The batteries and charger are not included to provide you with a more economical way of expanding your 18v kit.
This cordless 18v collated screwgun has the optimal level of torque for intensive drywalling (up to screw diameter of 5 mm). Overall, it is ideal for drywalling with plasterboards, chipboards or OSB panels, and fastening plasterboards and wooden boards to metal and wooden substructures.
What are the key features of this Festool cordless screwdriver?
- Brushless EC-TEC motor: features integrated motor management, high output, and a long service life
- Precision, wear-free electronic switch-off function, for accurate insertion depths and a long service life
- Energy-saving function enables
- Rapid, tool-free magazine attachment changing improves ease-of-use, and your working efficiency
What are the advantages of the Festool EC-TEC brushless motor?
In a brushed motor, the brushes wear down quickly. When you remove the brushes, you remove the primary cause of wear in a motor! This makes it more durable, ensures a longer lifetime, and also makes it much sturdier.
The EC-TEC motor provides you with high power but lower energy consumption, for higher efficiency. Additionally, if the machine reaches a critical state it limits the energy flow to protect the electronics.
The final feature is the intelligent drive control. This is an integral sensor system that ensures the efficient, true running of the motor, as well as accurate speed adjustment.
- Gears: 1
- Idle engine speed: 0-4500 min-1
- Max. torque, wood: 5 Nm
Max torque, steel: 14 Nm
- Max. machinable screw length (magazine attachment): 55 mm
- Tool reception: 1/4"
- Weight with depth stop: 1,9 kg
Weight with magazine attachment: 2,1 kg
- Naked tool: batteries and charger NOT INCLUDED
- Rubber frames for battery packs
- Magazine attachment
- Depth stop
- Belt clip
- Scaffolding holder
- Magnetic bit holder
- 2 x PH2, long bits
- SYSTAINER SYS 2 T-LOC