Festool HK55EBQ-Plus Circular Saw + FSK420 Rail 240v
The Festool HK 55 EBQ-Plus portable circular saw has a 160mm blade, which allows it to make rip and cross cuts in materials up to 55mm thick. It is ideal for a range of tasks including cutting roof battens to length, as well as cutting lining boards/shuttering and chipboard to size.
This package includes the FSK420 trimming rail. This handy guide makes it quick and easy for you to perform repeat mitre cuts in situ, up to 60° left and right.
What are the key features of the Festool HK55 circular saw?
- High-torque 1200 W motor with power electronics ensures constant power when sawing
- Highly safe thanks to the guide wedge, and the ability to adjust the blade cover from the handle, keeping your hands away from the blade
- Plunge cutting also possible thanks to the retracting riving knife
- Bevel cutting up to 50°, with central clamping mechanism
- Easy to use thanks to the blade viewing window, cutting indicator, FastFix one-handed blade changes, and easy cutting depth adjustment
- Groove cutting function enabled through the use of the conversion kit accessories (available separately). Ideal for longitudinal and transverse grooves, rafters and inserted ceilings.
What are the key features of the FSK 420 trimming rail?
- Easy to use: Angles up to 60° left and right are marked along the rail, with a fixed stop at 0° on the opposite side. Simply slide the adjustable stop point to the correct angle marking. When you place the board against the two stops, it will be at precisely the right angle relative to the cutting line
- Locks at common angles, to make angles even easier to set up and cut
- Attach the rail to the saw in a single click: simply slide the saw onto the rail until the lever flicks out behind it to prevent it from sliding off backwards
- Retract function: When you reach the end of the rail you can make the saw retract back to the starting position that you set, thanks to an integrated rubber spring.
More details available here
- 240V (Click here for 110V)
- Power consumption 1200 W
- Idle engine speed 2000 - 5200 min⁻¹
- Saw blade diameter 160 mm
- Angular range 0 - 50 °
- Cutting depth 0°/90° 0-55 mm
- Cutting depth at 45°/50° 42/38 °
- connection Ø d/e 27/36 mm
- weight 4.4 kg
- Cutting length 420 mm
- Angular range -60 - +60 °
- Weight 1,26 kg
- HW standard saw blade W18
- FSK 420 trimming rail
- in SYSTAINER SYS 4 T-LOC