Festool HKC55 18v Circular Saw + FSK420 Rail
The Festool HKC 55 EB cordless 18v circular saw has a brushless motor and compact design with low weight for excellent portability. It comes with the FSK cross cutting guide rail, which together form a complete mitre saw system for ultimate precision and efficiency! It also comes with 2x 5.2Ah Li-ion batteries and a rapid charger which both feature Festool's NEW AIRSTREAM technology for increased productivity!
- 2x 5.2Ah Lithium-ion batteries (BP 18 Li 5.2 AS)
- SCA 8 rapid charger
- FSK 420 cross cutting guide rail
- HW standard saw blade - W18 teeth
- Operation tool
- SYSTAINER SYS 4 T-LOC carry case
- FREE 18v 5.2Ah AIRSTREAM battery (supplied separately by Festool - registration required here - ends 30/6/17)
- 3 year warranty with theft protection - we register your tool and take care of all the paperwork so you don't have to! (1 year warranty as standard)
Best Features Of The Festool HKC 55 EB Circular Saw
- Brushless EC-TEC motor: increased efficiency for maximum cutting power, runtime and service life
- Angle adjustment with central clamping mechanism from 0 - 50°
- Plunge function: this Festool circular saw has a retracting riving knife which allows you to make plunge cuts
- Excellent portability thanks to the compact size and low weight
- NEW AIRSTREAM battery system: see below for details
- High user safety thanks to the quick-acting brake, guide wedge and pendulum hood remote control
- High-capacity 5.2Ah Li-ion batteries for an outstanding runtime!
- Extremely easy cutting depth adjustment: simply push the lever, set the desired depth using the easy-to-read scale, then release!
- Speed control: customise the speed of this Festool 18v circular saw to the application
- FastFix blade changes: quick, one-handed and no need for tools!
Best Features Of The FSK 420 Cross Cutting Guide Rail
- Quick fastener allows you to easily connect the HKC 55 saw to form a single unit
- Easier working: make fast, guided and precisely-angled cross cuts
- Stop system allows you to make accurately repeated angled cuts
- Retract function returns the saw back to the starting position after sawing
- Splinter guard for splinter-free cuts
- Adhesive cushion strip protects the workpiece surface from being damaged
Main Applications Of The HKC 55 + FSK 420 Mitre Saw System
Rip and cross cuts in materials up to 55mm thick
- Cutting roof battens to length
- Sawing lining boards/shuttering to size
- Sawing boards to size
- Cutting chipboard to size
Cross cuts where using a chopsaw is not ideal, such as on scaffolding or roofs
Fast, guided, precise angle cuts for frame pieces, slats, boards and wall panels
What Is Festool AIRSTREAM Technology?
Festool's NEW AIRSTREAM battery system aims to significantly increase your productivity!
The rapid charger features built-in cooling equipment for quicker charging and a 'to-the-minute' display which informs you when the battery can be used again. This means less guessing games and less wasted time!
The AIRSTREAM battery has targeted cooling via air ducts for a longer runtime and overall lifetime. It also features a built-in LED display which informs you of the battery's charge status, which again, wastes less time by keeping you informed!
HKC 55 Circular Saw
- Voltage: 18v
- Idle engine speed: 4,500 min⁻¹
- Blade diameter: 160mm
- Angular range: 0-50°
- Cutting depth 0°, 90°: 0-55mm
- Cutting depth at 45°/50°: 42/38mm
- Dust extraction connection Ø: 27/36mm
- Weight (incl. battery): 4.1kg
FSK 420 Guide Rail
- Cutting length: 420mm
- Angular range: -60° to 60°
- Weight: 1.26kg
Part no: HKC 55 Li 5,2 EB-Set-FSK420 GB (201373)