Festool HKC55 18v Circular Saw + FSK420 Rail
The Festool HKC 55 circular saw is extremely versatile with flexible usability and maximum precision. This cordless 18v tool comes with the FSK cross cutting guide rail, which together form a complete mitre saw system! It also comes with 2x 5.2Ah Li-ion batteries and a rapid charger which both feature Festool's NEW AIRSTREAM technology for increased productivity!
- 2x 5.2Ah AIRSTREAM batteries
- SCA 8 rapid charger
- FSK 420 420mm cross cutting guide rail
- HW standard saw blade (18T)
- Operation tool
Best Features Of The Festool HKC 55 Circular Saw
- Brushless EC-TEC motor with integrated motor management: maximum performance and efficiency, a superior service life and 100% maintenance-free
- Angle adjustment with central clamping mechanism from 0 - 50°
- Plunge cut function: this Festool 18v circular saw has a retracting riving knife which allows you to make plunge cuts
- Excellent portability thanks to its compact size and low weight
- High user safety thanks to the quick-acting brake, guide wedge and pendulum hood remote control
- High-capacity 5.2Ah Lithium-ion batteries for an outstanding runtime
- NEW AIRSTREAM battery system: see below for details
- Extremely easy cutting depth adjustment: simply push the lever, set the desired depth using the easy-to-read scale, then release!
- Electronic speed control allows you to customise the speed of this Festool cordless plunge saw to the application
- FastFix blade changes: quick, one-handed and no need for tools!
Best Features Of The FSK 420 Cross Cutting Guide Rail
- Quick fastener allows you to easily connect the HKC 55 saw to form a single unit
- Easier working: make fast, guided and precisely-angled cross cuts
- Stop system allows you to make accurately repeated angled cuts
- Retract function returns the saw back to the starting position after sawing
- Splinter guard for splinter-free cuts
- Adhesive cushion strip protects the workpiece surface from being damaged
Main Applications Of The HKC 55 + FSK 420 Mitre Saw System
Rip and cross cuts in materials up to 55mm thick
- Cutting roof battens to length
- Sawing lining boards/shuttering to size
- Sawing boards to size
- Cutting chipboard to size
Cross cuts where using a chopsaw is not ideal, such as on scaffolding or roofs
Fast, guided, precise angle cuts for frame pieces, slats, boards and wall panels
What Is Festool AIRSTREAM?
Festool's NEW AIRSTREAM battery system aims to significantly increase your productivity. Built-in cooling equipment in both the battery and charger shortens the entire charging process by up to 65% for rapid reuse of the battery!
The SCA 8 AIRSTREAM charger also features a 'to-the-minute' LED display which informs you when the battery can be used again. This means less guessing games and less wasted time!
The integrated cooling duct in AIRSTREAM batteries not only quickens charging, but also increases their runtime and overall lifetime. They also have an LED display which informs you of the battery's charge status, which again, wastes less time by keeping you informed!
OR Build A Kit
See more HKC 18V options
without batteries & charger
ADD TCT Blades
Get a Festool quality cut!
HKC 55 Circular Saw
- Voltage: 18v
- Idle engine speed: 4,500 min⁻¹
- Blade diameter: 160mm
- Angular range: 0-50°
- Cutting depth 0°, 90°: 0-55mm
- Cutting depth at 45°/50°: 42/38mm
- Dust extraction connection Ø: 27/36mm
- Weight (incl. battery): 4.1kg
FSK 420 Guide Rail
- Cutting length: 420mm
- Angular range: -60° to 60°
- Weight: 1.26kg
Part no: HKC 55 Li 5,2 EB-Set-FSK420 GB (201373)