Festool Syslite KAL II Set
The Festool KAL II Set SYSLITE is a magnetic LED work light that is ideal for providing bright, wide-angle, homogeneous lighting of medium-sized areas. Thanks to the magnetic base, this lighting package has an even wider range of uses than the basic model. This cordless LED work light is an upgraded version of the previous KAL model.
What are the main features of this KAL II Festool lamp?
- 12 high-performance LEDs with two settings: intense or dimmed
- New 2.9Ah Li-ion battery guarantees you up to 20% longer lighting time
- Huge scattering angle of 170° means you spend less time repositioning this site light
- Reduced trip hazard thanks to the cable-free operation
- Shatter-proof housing ensures a robust, long-lasting worklight
- Heat-insulated moulded recess protects both you and the lamp
- Compatible with Festool battery packs, providing you with an even longer operating time
What are the key features of the MA KAL Spherical head?
- Compatible with the KAL and KAL II Syslites
- Permanent integrated magnet allows you to affix the Syslites to magnetic surfaces
- Additional opening for screw clamps allows you to fix the head to non-magnetic surfaces
- Head can be rotated by 360° for ultimate flexibility
- Rubber foot element ensures no scuff marks are left on coated surfaces
- Magnetic holding force of head: 16kg
- Light source: 12 x 1.5W LEDs
- Lux value (average measurement on 1m²): 133
- Duration (internal battery)
1st stage: 290 mins
2nd stage:110 mins
- Internal battery capacity: 2.9Ah
- Internal battery charging time: 200 mins
- Operation with external Festool battery packs: 12V - 18V
- Hook opening: 40mm
- Thread size stand: 1/4 "
- Permissible operating temperature range: -5/+ 55 °C
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 80mm x 100mm x 150mm
- Weight (without external battery pack): 0.7kg