Festool T18+3 Li 18v Drill Driver (Naked)
The Festool T18+3 BASIC drill driver is a powerful 18v tool that is still lightweight, compact, and perfectly balanced. It comes packaged with a range of accessories and attachments, but without batteries and charger. This allows you to buy the tool and add it to your cordless kit without buying excess batteries and chargers!
This Festool drill driver is perfect for applications in furniture assembly, kitchen fitting, carpentry, joinery, interior fitting, shopfitting, bodyshops, and general industrial use. Ideal tasks include fastening in series production, as well as constructing fences, pergolas, carports, and canopies.
What are the key features of the Festool T18 drill driver?
- Ergonomic design: compact, lightweight and perfectly balanced tool that you will find comfortable and easy to use
- Brushless EC-TEC motor: features integrated motor management, high output, and a long service life
- FastFix interface and CENTROTEC rapid tool- change system: these handy systems greatly improve ease-of-use
- Fully-electronic torque setting and switch-off ensures that you are able to perform precise screwdriving tasks
What are the advantages of the Festool EC-TEC brushless motor?
In a brushed motor, the brushes wear down quickly. When you remove the brushes, you remove the primary cause of wear in a motor! This makes it more durable, ensures a longer lifetime, and also makes it much sturdier.
The EC-TEC motor provides you with high power but lower energy consumption, for higher efficiency. Additionally, if the machine reaches a critical state it limits the energy flow to protect the electronics.
The final feature is the intelligent drive control. This is an integral sensor system that ensures the efficient, true running of the motor, as well as accurate speed adjustment.
More Drill Drivers...
Drill Drivers More Deals!
We've got much more choice, see our Drill Drivers
Huge Selection of
Professional Drill Bits
- Gears: 2
- Idling speed, 1st gear: 0-450 min-1
Idling speed, 2nd gear: 0-1500 min-1
- Drilling diameter, wood: 45 mm
Drilling diameter, steel: 16 mm
- Torque adjustment: 0,5-8 / 0,5-6 Nm
- Max. torque, wood: 30 Nm
Max torque, steel: 50 Nm
- Chuck range: 1,5-13 mm
- Weight with 5.2Ah battery: 1,7 kg
- Naked tool: batteries and charger NOT INCLUDED
- CENTROTEC tool chuck
- CENTROTEC bit holder
- FastFix keyless chuck 13 mm
- PZ 2 bit
- 49 x 98 x 71 yellow plastic container
- 98 x 147 x 71 green plastic container
- SYSTAINER SYS 2 T-LOC