Festool TS 55 R EBQ Plunge Saw and Guide Rail 240v
The Festool TS 55 REBQ-Plus plunge saw (240v) is the latest version of the ever-popular TS 55 model. This plunge saw has the same main features as the Festool TS 55, however additional features allow the machine to cut closer, cleaner and finer than ever before.
This version of the Festool TS 55 REBQ-Plus is supplied with a saw blade, splinterguard, guide rail and systainer; allowing you to get to work straight away!
What are the key features of this Festool plunge saw?
- Make flush cuts against walls thanks to the newly designed housing
- Guide wedge allows simple positioning in existing joint and ensures that you work in safety
- Adjustable viewing window and improved dust extraction ensures that you have a clear view of the cutting line
- - 1° to + 47° angle range with locking positions and fine adjustment improves your working accuracy
- Full compatibility with original FS guide rail and accessories
What Applications Can The Festool TS 55 REBQ-Plus Be Used For?
- Making precision cuts in materials up to 55mm thick
- Cutting interior doors to length using the guide rails
- Manufacturing expansion joints in parquet flooring and false joints
- Cutting chipboard to size
- Cutting and processing plasterboard
Festool TS 55 Kit
with 2x guide rails, rail bag,
connectors, clamps & more!
Only £455! +VAT
- Voltage: 240v (click here for 110v)
- Power consumption: 1200W
- Angle range: - 1° to + 47°
- Cutting depth: 55mm
- Cutting depth at 45°: 43mm
- Sawing 'close to edges': min. 12mm
- HW universal saw blade Z48
- Systainer SYS 4 T-LOC
- 1400mm guide rail