Festool TS 55 R EQ Plunge Saw and Guide Rail 110v
The Festool TS 55 REQ plunge saw (110v) is the latest version of the ever-popular TS 55 model. This plunge saw has the same key features as the Festool TS 55, with additional features which allow the machine to cut closer, cleaner and finer than ever before.
This version of the Festool TS 55 REQ is supplied with a saw blade, splinterguard, guide rail and systainer; allowing you to start working straight away!
What are the main features of the Festool TS 55 REQ plunge saw?
- Make flush cuts against walls thanks to the newly designed housing
- Guide wedge ensures that you work in safety and allows simple positioning in existing joint
- Improved dust extraction and adjustable viewing window provide a clear view of the cutting line
- - 1° to + 47° angle range with locking positions and fine adjustment improves your working accuracy
- Full compatibility with original FS guiderail and accessories
What Applications Can This festool plunge saw Be Used For?
- Making precision cuts in materials up to 55mm thick
- Cutting interior doors to length using the guide rails
- Manufacturing expansion joints in parquet flooring and false joints
- Cutting chipboard to size
- Cutting and processing plasterboard
Festool TS 55 Kit
with 2x guide rails, rail bag,
connectors, clamps & more!
Only £455! +VAT
- Voltage: 110v (click here for 240v)
- Power consumption: 1200W
- Angle range: - 1° to + 47°
- Cutting depth: 55mm
- Cutting depth at 45°: 43mm
- Sawing 'close to edges': min. 12mm
- HW universal saw blade Z48
- Systainer SYS 4 T-LOC
- 1400mm guide rail