Festool TS75 EBQ-Plus-FS Plunge Saw 210mm
The Festool TS 75 EBQ-Plus-FS Plunge Saw (240v) is a portable, powerful and versatile circular saw. It is capable of running almost to the standard of accuracy of a bench tool thanks to the 1400mm guide rail included.
The Festool TS75 is the next step up from conventional 65mm cutting saws, as it is more versatile and has a higher depth of cut of 75mm. This provides competence in a larger range of applications.
What are the key features of this plunge saw?
- FastFix tool-free sawblade changing is quick and easy to do
- 1400mm guide rail ensures that your cuts are a straight and accurate as possible
- Spring-loaded spacer wedge enables unhindered plunge cuts
- Splinterguard protects the surface and ensures clean results
- Motor brake, for ultimate user safety
- Lightweight design, for comfortable working even for long periods of time
- Power consumption 1600 W
- Idle engine speed 1350-3550 min-1
- Saw blade diameter 210 mm
- Cutting depth 0-75 mm
Cutting depth at 45 degrees 55 mm
- Cutting depth at 90° 75 mm
- Inclination 0-47 °
- Connection Ø d-e 27-36 mm
- Weight 6,2 kg
- HW universal saw blade Z 36
- Guide rail FS 1400/2
- Kickback stop
- Operation tool