Festool Vecturo OS400 EQ Multi-Tool 110v
The Festool Vecturo OS 400 EQ-Plus multi-tool (110v) is packaged with a single blade and a systainer, making it a perfect starting base for building a kit that is customised to your needs.
This multi-cutter is designed to deliver excellent precision and can be used for a wide range of applications, including:
- Making notches, plunge-cuts and cut-outs in wood, plasterboard, coated materials and composite materials
- Cutting in confined or awkward locations
- Removing adhesive, silicone, bonding materials, window putty and window glass
- Cutting all kinds of beams, profiles and skirting board to length, in addition to pipes and door frames
- Sawing GRP and non-ferrous metals
What Are The main Features Of this multi-cutter?
- Powerful 400 watt motor with electronic speed control
- Highly accurate due to the depth stop and positioning aid
- Fast, easy and tool-free accessory changing
- Comes with a systainer for efficient tool and accessory storage
- Ergonomic design makes this oscillating tool comfortable to use
- Huge range of compatible accessories
What Makes This Multi-tool Comfortable To Use?
This corded oscillating tool has been ergonomically designed to ensure that it fits comfortably in the palm of your hand, with the switches located in the most easily-accessible place.
The grip area is covered in a soft rubber material which provides greater comfort and security when working, and helps dampen vibrations.
Multi-Tools More Deals!
Browse our great range of Corded Multi-Tools!
- Power consumption: 400w
- Power output: 220w
- Vibrations: 11.000 - 18.500 rpm
- Amplitude: 2 °
- Cable length: 4m
- Weight: 1.55kg
- Systainer case (SYS 2 T-LOC DF)
- Universal saw blade (USB 78/32/Bi)