Festool Vecturo OS400 EQ Multi-Tool 240v
The Festool Vecturo OS 400 EQ-Plus multi-tool (240v) is packaged with a single blade and a systainer, making it an ideal starting base for building a kit that is customised to your needs.
This oscillating tool is designed to provide amazing precision and can be used for a huge range of applications, including:
- Making notches, cut-outs and plunge-cuts in plasterboard, wood, composite materials and coated materials
- Cutting in awkward or confined spots
- Removing window glass, silicone, adhesive, bonding materials and window putty
- Cutting all kinds of skirting board, beams and profiles to length, as well as door frames and pipes
- Sawing GRP and non-ferrous metals
What are the key features of this multi-tool?
- Powerful 400w motor with electronic speed control
- Highly accurate thanks to the positioning aid and depth stop
- Quick and easy tool-free accessory changing
- Systainer included for efficient tool and accessory storage
- Comfortable to use due to the ergonomic design
- Wide range of compatible accessories
What makes this multi-cutter comfortable to use?
This corded multi-tool has been ergonomically designed to fit comfortably in the palm of your hand, with the switches placed in the most easily-accessible position.
The grip area is covered in a soft rubber material which helps dampen vibrations. It also provides you with a more comfortable and secure grip.
Multi-Tools More Deals!
Browse our great range of Corded Multi-Tools!
- Power consumption: 400w
- Power output: 220w
- Vibrations: 11.000 - 18.500 rpm
- Amplitude: 2 °
- Cable length: 4m
- Weight: 1.55kg
- Systainer case (SYS 2 T-LOC DF)
- Universal saw blade (USB 78/32/Bi)