Festool Vecturo OS400 EQ Multi-Tool Kit 240v
The Festool Vecturo OS 400 EQ Set contains a 240v multi-tool, systainer case and a range of accessories; providing you with the essentials you need to get started straight away!
This multi-cutter is designed to provide excellent precision and can be used for a vast range of applications, including:
- Making notches, cut-outs and plunge-cuts in composite materials, coated materials, plasterboard and wood
- Cutting in confined or awkward spots.
- Removing window glass, adhesive, silicone, bonding materials and window putty
- Cutting all types of skirting board, beams and profiles to length, in addition to pipes and door frames
- Sawing GRP and non-ferrous metals
What are the main features of this multi-tool kit?
- Powerful 400 watt motor with electronic speed control
- Comes with a range of blades
- Positioning aid and depth stop are provided for excellent precision
- Fast, easy and tool-free accessory changing
- Systainer included for efficient multi-tool and accessory storage
- Ergonomic design makes this multi-cutter extremely comfortable to use
- Wide range of compatible accessories
What makes this Multi-cutter comfortable to use?
This corded oscillating tool has been ergonomically designed to ensure that it fits comfortably in the palm of your hand, whilst the switches are located in the most easily-accessible place.
The grip area is covered in a soft rubber material that provides a more comfortable and secure grip, and helps dampen vibrations.
Multi-Tools More Deals!
Browse our great range of Corded Multi-Tools!
- Power consumption: 400w
- Power output: 220w
- Vibrations: 11.000 - 18.500 rpm
- Amplitude: 2 °
- Cable length: 4m
- Weight: 1.55kg
- Systainer case (SYS 2 T-LOC DF)
- Positioning aid
- Depth stop
- Wood saw blade (HSB 50/35/J)
- Wood saw blade (HSB 100/HSC)
- Universal saw blade (USB 78/32/Bi)