Honda 3 inch Water Pump 1100 litres per min WB30
The Honda WB 30 3 inch water pump is a durable, high-performance model which has 2.7 bars of pressure, allowing it to move 1100 litres of water per minute (both clean and full of silt).
What are the main features of this Honda water pump?
- OVH 4-stroke engine is powerful, efficient and reliable
- Cast iron volute and impeller increases robustness and lifespan as it comfortably allows for sand and silt pumping
- Easy starting in all conditions thanks to the automatic decompression which reduces the required pull-force to start this Honda 3” pump
- Low vibration levels thanks to the rubber engine mounts, which extends the frame life
- Durable and lightweight: high quality tubular steel frame and aluminium pump housing is durable yet easy to manoeuvre and transport
- Oil Alert: the engine is automatically shut down if the oil drops below a safe level, protecting both you and your water pump
- Quick-release couplers allow the quick and easy installation of hoses without the use of tools
- Max. output: 1100 litres / min
- Inlet / outlet diameter: 80mm
- Total head: 28m
- Suction head: 8m
- Pressure: 2.7 bars
- Dry Weight: 27kg
- Engine: GX160
- Fuel tank capacity: 3.1 litres
- Starter: recoil
- Length: 510mm
- Width: 385mm
- Height: 455mm
Authorised Dealer & Repair Centre
We service and repair Honda Water Pumps
You can use our Glasgow Repair Centre for
your annual water pump service, which you will need
to keep your warranty valid. Perfect if you're close by!
See more of our Honda Water Pumps
As Standard with your Water Pump...
Full Inspection Completed
As an official Honda dealer, we perform a full pre-delivery inspection (PDI) on your water pump before we deliver it to you. This includes a test run with fuel and oil inserted - as recommended by Honda.
Warranty Paperwork Completed
We register your water pump for warranty purposes. We take care of all of the paperwork so you don't have to!
We include the exact amount of oil you will require in a separate container along with your water pump.