Honda ECT7000 3-Phase Open Frame Generator (7000w)
The Honda ECT7000 induction generator has a high endurance, requires low maintenance and focuses on providing value-for-money.
This model features a multi-phase power output; supplying a high 4000w single-phase output and a 7000w three-phase output. It also incorporates an enhanced anti-vibration system into the unit to significantly dampen vibration and noise levels.
The classic open frame design is dependable and robust enough to endure rough site conditions, which makes this generator perfect for use in the construction industry.
- Standard lighting
- Hire companies
- Emergency services
- Industrial power tools
- Construction equipment
Key Features of the Honda ECT 7000
- Oil alert - Instinctive engine shutdown when the oil drops below a safe amount; preventing any engine damage and keeping you safe from harm.
- Robust construction - The frame consists of high quality, welded and powder-coated tubular steel, which is light and easy to lift, but can endure tough worksite conditions.
- Switchable voltage - Select either 240v or 400v, depending on your needs.
- Circuit breaker outlets - Avoid any equipment damage or injury in the event of a short circuit.
- Anti-vibration system - Rubber engine mounts are inclined at 45° to diminish noise and vibration levels, and contribute towards a lengthier frame lifetime.
- Superb reliability - Amazing durability from the OHV series 4-stroke engine, which makes this machine effortless to start every time.
- Great run time - Receive up to 2.2 hours of run time at rated load on a single tank of fuel.
- Sockets: 1x 16A 400V / 1x 16A 230V
- Maximum output (single-phase): 4000w
Maximum output (three-phase): 7000w
- Rated output (single-phase): 3600w
Rated output (three-phase): 6500w
- Rated voltage (single-phase): 240v
Rated voltage (three-phase): 400v
- Rated frequency: 50Hz
- Rated current (single-phase): 16A
Rated current (three-phase): 9.5A
- Engine: GX390T1
Type: 4-stroke OVH 1 cylinder
Bore x stroke: 88 x 64 mm
Speed: 3000 rpm
- Cooling: Forced air
- Starting system: Recoil
- Oil capacity: 1.1L with Oil Alert®
- Fuel tank capacity: 6.2L
- Run time at rated: 2hrs 13mins
- Length: 800mm, Width: 550mm, Height: 540 mm
- Dry weight: 77kg
- Sound pressure level at 1m: 86 dB(A)
Guaranteed sound power level at 1m: 97 dB(A)
In Reach Of Our Glasgow Store?
avoid the £20 delivery charge
+ get an extra £9.60 OFF
= ECT7000 for Only £1002!
OR Buy Online
and have it delivered for £20
under our UK Mainland Freight Rate
(Highlands/Offshore delivery may be more)
Authorised Honda Dealer & Repair Centre
We service and repair Honda Generators
You can use our Glasgow Repair Centre
for your annual generator service
to keep your warranty valid.
Perfect if you're close by!
See more of our Honda Generators
*FREE* & Included!
Full Inspection Completed
As an official Honda dealer, we perform a full pre-delivery inspection (PDI) on your generator before we deliver it to you. That includes a test run with fuel and oil inserted - as recommended by Honda.
Warranty Paperwork Completed
We register your generator for warranty purposes. We take care of all the paperwork so you don't have to! Click the Honda Warranty tab above for more.
We include the exact amount of oil you'll require in a seperate container with your generator.