Honda EU10i Portable Quiet Generator 1000w (Door-Mounted LPG)
The Honda EU10i generator is a 'dual fuel' model which can run on both petrol and LPG. The converter kit on this model is mounted to the door for a more compact and portable design. LPG machines tend to be cleaner, more user-friendly, safer to operate and cheaper to run than other generators. To view further details regarding this, please click here.
This generator has a very compact and lightweight design that is easy to transport, which makes it perfect for people who are on the move. It incorporates inverter technology for greater power level stability and is ideal for camping or caravan use due to its reduced noise levels.
Best Features of the Honda EU10i LPG
- Inverter technology - Has micro-processors which flatten spikes in the output to deliver stable, clean power. This reduces the risk of damage to computers and sensitive electronics.
- Super quiet operation - Revolutionary technology and soundproof casing keep noise levels to just 52dB(a) at 7m at ¼ load; that of a typical business office.
- Long run time - Up to 50 hours with the LPG gas conversion
- Eco-throttle - This smart engine technology alters the engine's speed to match the load, which lowers noise, saves fuel and lengthens the engine life.
- Easy to transport - A portable and compact design, along with a light weight of just 13kg, makes it incredibly easy to carry, transport and store this machine.
- Dual 240v AC sockets - Power or recharge two products at the same time.
- DC output - Up to 12V/8A, to charge batteries (optional cable required).
- Oil alert - This unique feature automatically shuts down the engine if the oil level drops below a safe quantity; preventing damage to the engine and keeping you safe as well.
- Sturdy platform - This model has rubberised feet which decrease noise, movement and vibration levels.
- Spill-free refuelling - Has an extra-wide cap to ensure easy filling.
- Parallel operation - Link 2 of these machines together to receive a maximum rated output of 1800w (cables not included).
Authorised Honda Dealer & Repair Centre
We service and repair Honda Generators
You can use our Glasgow Repair Centre
for your annual generator service
to keep your warranty valid.
Perfect if you're close by!
See more of our Honda Generators
*FREE* & Included!
Full Inspection Completed
As an official Honda dealer, we perform a full pre-delivery inspection (PDI) on your generator before we deliver it to you. That includes a test run with fuel and oil inserted - as recommended by Honda.
Warranty Paperwork Completed
We register your generator for warranty purposes. We take care of all the paperwork so you don't have to! Click the Honda Warranty tab above for more.
We include the exact amount of oil you'll require in a seperate container with your generator.
- Max output: 1000W
- Rated output: 900W
- Sockets: 1 x 230V 13A
- Voltage stability (%): + or - 1
- Output voltage (V): 230
- Frequency rating (Hz): 50
- DC voltage (volts): 12
- Power Stability: Inverter Technology®
- DC current (amps): 8
- Engine type: GXH50
Type: single cylinder 4-stroke OHV air cooled
- Oil capacity: 0.25 litre with Oil Alert®
- Starter system: recoil
- Length (mm): 450
Width (mm): 240
Height (mm): 380
- Dry weight, excl. LPG kit (kg): 13
- Noise Level (1/4 load) (dB(a)): 52
- Run Time (petrol) up to 8hrs
- Run Time (LPG, 19kg bottle) up to 50hrs
- Fuel tank capacity (litres): 2.3
- Fuel type: Unleaded petrol and LPG
- Door-mounted LPG Kit (conversion complete).