Honda EU10i Portable Quiet Generator 1000w (LPG)
The Honda EU10i dual fuel generator operates on both LPG and petrol. LPG models are characteristically more user-friendly, safer to operate, cleaner and cheaper to run than other generator types. For further details regarding this, please click here.
This machine uses inverter technology to offer power level stability and is contained within a lightweight, compact design that makes transportation incredibly easy; which is perfect for people who are always on the move! This model is also idyllic for caravan and camping use thanks to its minimal operation noise.
What are the Key Features of the Honda EU10i LPG?
- Inverter technology - Integrated micro-processors that 'smooth' the output to provide clean and stable power which lowers the risk of damage to sensitive electronics, like computers.
- Super quiet operation - Revolutionary technology and a soundproof casing keeps the operational noise to just 52dB(a) at 7m at ¼ load; that of a typical business office.
- Long run time - Up to 50 hours with the LPG gas conversion
- Eco-throttle - Intuitively changes the engine's speed to match the load, which reduces noise, lengthens the engine's life and saves fuel.
- Easy to transport - Along with its compact design, this generator has a weight of just 13kg, which makes it extremely easy to transport, carry and store.
- Dual 240v AC sockets - Power or recharge two products simultaneously.
- DC output - Up to 12V/8A, to charge batteries (optional cable required).
- Oil alert - This feature automatically shuts down the engine when the oil is below a safe amount. This prevents the engine from being damaged and keeps you safe as well.
- Sturdy platform - Has rubberised feet to minimise noise, vibration and movement.
- Spill-free refuelling - Has an extra-wide cap to allow easy filling.
- Parallel operation - You can link 2 of these models together to create a maximum rated output of 1800w (cables not included).
Authorised Honda Dealer & Repair Centre
We service and repair Honda Generators
You can use our Glasgow Repair Centre
for your annual generator service
to keep your warranty valid.
Perfect if you're close by!
See more of our Honda Generators
*FREE* & Included!
Full Inspection Completed
As an official Honda dealer, we perform a full pre-delivery inspection (PDI) on your generator before we deliver it to you. That includes a test run with fuel and oil inserted - as recommended by Honda.
Warranty Paperwork Completed
We register your generator for warranty purposes. We take care of all the paperwork so you don't have to! Click the Honda Warranty tab above for more.
We include the exact amount of oil you'll require in a seperate container with your generator.
- Max output: 1000W
- Rated output: 900W
- Sockets: 1 x 230V 13A
- Voltage stability (%): + or - 1
- Output voltage (V): 230
- Frequency rating (Hz): 50
- DC voltage (volts): 12
- Power Stability: Inverter Technology®
- DC current (amps): 8
- Engine type: GXH50
Type: single cylinder 4-stroke OHV air cooled
- Oil capacity: 0.25 litre with Oil Alert®
- Starter system: recoil
- Length (mm): 450
Width (mm): 240
Height (mm): 380
- Dry weight (kg): 13
- Noise Level (1/4 load) (dB(a)): 52
- Run Time (petrol) up to 8hrs
- Run Time (LPG, 19kg bottle), up to 50hrs
- Fuel tank capacity (litres): 2.3
- Fuel type: Unleaded petrol and LPG
- LPG Kit (conversion complete).