Honda EU20i Portable Quiet Generator 2000w (Door-Mounted LPG)
This Honda EU20i generator is a 'dual fuel' model, which means that it can operate on both petrol and LPG. On this model, the conversion kit is mounted to the door for a more compact and portable unit. LPG machines are typically cheaper, cleaner, more user-friendly and safer to operate than other types of generator. Full details regarding this can be found here.
This power generator contains inverter technology which provides power level stability. It boasts a lightweight and compact design that is very portable, making it ideal for people who are on the move. It is also perfect for camping or caravan use due to its minimal noise levels.
Best Features of the Honda EU20i LPG
- Inverter technology - Micro-processors which flatten spikes and 'smooth' output to deliver clean, stable power that reduces the risk of damage to sensitive electronics.
- Super quiet operation - Soundproof casing and revolutionary technology keeps the operational noise to just 52dB(a) at 7m at ¼ load; that of a typical business office.
- Long run time - Up to 48 hours with the LPG gas conversion
- Eco-throttle - Instinctively modifies the engine's speed to match the load, which lowers noise levels, saves fuel and prolongs the engine life.
- Easy to transport - The compact, portable design has a weight of just 21kg, making it extremely easy to transport, carry and store.
- Dual 240v AC sockets - Power or recharge two products at the same time.
- DC output - Up to 12V/8A, to charge batteries (optional cable required).
- Oil alert - Shuts off the engine when the oil drops below a safe level, which protects the engine from any damage and keeps you safe.
- Sturdy platform - The model's rubberised feet minimise movement, vibration and noise.
- Spill-free refuelling - This inverter generator has an extra-wide cap to allow easy filling.
- Parallel operation - You can link 2 of these machines together for a maximum rated output of 3600w (cables not included).
Authorised Honda Dealer & Repair Centre
We service and repair Honda Generators
You can use our Glasgow Repair Centre
for your annual generator service
to keep your warranty valid.
Perfect if you're close by!
See more of our Honda Generators
*FREE* & Included!
Full Inspection Completed
As an official Honda dealer, we perform a full pre-delivery inspection (PDI) on your generator before we deliver it to you. That includes a test run with fuel and oil inserted - as recommended by Honda.
Warranty Paperwork Completed
We register your generator for warranty purposes. We take care of all the paperwork so you don't have to! Click the Honda Warranty tab above for more.
We include the exact amount of oil you'll require in a seperate container with your generator.
- Max output: 2000W
- Rated output: 1600W
- Sockets: 2 x 230V 13A
- Voltage stability (%): + or - 1
- Output voltage (V): 230
- Frequency rating (Hz): 50
- DC voltage (volts): 12
- Power Stability: Inverter Technology®
- DC current (amps): 8
- Engine type: GX100
Type: single cylinder 4-stroke OHV air cooled
- Oil capacity: 0.4 litre with Oil Alert®
- Starter system: recoil
- Length (mm): 510
Width (mm): 290
Height (mm): 425
- Dry weight, excl. LPG kit (kg): 21
- Noise Level (1/4 load) (dB(a)): 52
- Run Time - petrol up to 10hrs
- Run Time - (19kg LPG bottle) up to 48hrs
- Fuel tank capacity (petrol, litres): 4.1
- Fuel type: Unleaded petrol and LPG
- Door-mounted LPG Kit (conversion complete).