What kinds of Laser Levels are there?
- Point lasers can display up to 5 points in a number of directions, depending on the individual model. Some feature a crosshair laser point, making it easier to see from further away.
- Cross-line laser levels have 2 or more lines which intersect in order to give clear guiding lines for installing wall tiles, runners, etc.
- Self-levelling models quickly calibrate themselves for optimum working time.
- The "tile line laser" projects 2 laser lines at 90°, as well as a third line at 45°, for quick and precise tile alignment.
- Rotation lasers project a circle around the laser. They tend to have a much larger range which makes them ideal for outdoor use early on in the construction process.
- Optical levels are precise, reliable and robust; making them ideal for tough site conditions.
Do you need some help?
If you have any questions or need some tool-related advice, then please don't hesitate to contact us. Here at Kelvin Power Tools, our staff are always happy to share their expertise to help our customers find the right tool for the job!