Laser Levels and Optical Levels
Kelvin Power Tools have a selection of levelling devices from Bosch available. There are several types of level:
- Point lasers can display up to 5 points in a number of directions, depending on the individual model. Some feature a crosshair laser point, making it easier to see from further away.
- Cross-line laser levels have 2 or more lines that intersect in order to give clear guiding lines for installing wall tiles, runners, etc.
- Self-levelling models quickly calibrate themselves for optimum working time.
- The "tile line laser" projects 2 laser lines at 90 degrees but also a third line at 45 degrees, for quick and precise tile alignment.
- Rotation lasers project a circle around the laser, and they tend to have a much larger range which makes them ideal for outdoor use early on in the construction process.
- Optical levels are precise, reliable and robust, ideal for tough site conditions.
For more information on laser levels and other IMTs, please contact us and a member of our team of experts will be happy to help.