What kinds of Laser Levels are there?
- Point lasers can display up to 5 points in a number of directions, depending on the individual model. Some feature a crosshair laser point, making it easier to see from further away.
- Cross-line laser levels have 2 or more lines that intersect in order to give clear guiding lines for installing wall tiles, runners, etc.
- Self-levelling models quickly calibrate themselves for optimum working time.
- The "tile line laser" projects 2 laser lines at 90 degrees but also a third line at 45 degrees, for quick and precise tile alignment.
- Rotation lasers project a circle around the laser, and they tend to have a much larger range which makes them ideal for outdoor use early on in the construction process.
- Optical levels are precise, reliable and robust, ideal for tough site conditions.
Want to know more about these measuring tools?
To find out more about laser levels and other IMT's, please feel free to contact us and a member of our team of experts will be happy to help.