Makita 5703RK Circular Saw
The 5703RK is a Makita 190mm circular saw that serves as an upgrade to the 5800BR and SRI800, now with a range of excellent new features.
This Makita corded circular saw comes packaged in a carry case to enable easy and well-protected transportation, and it is ideal for most general timber cutting applications.
What are the most important features of this Makita electric circular saw?
- Full CENELEC Standard compliance
- Powerful motor enables you to perform tough, professional-level tasks
- Riving knife: this new addition helps to prevent kickback when sawing, which means greater user protection
- Quick-release height adjustment is easy to use, and helps to improve your working efficiency when using the Makita 5703 RK
- More efficient chip/dust ejection port means improved dust management
- Max cut at
- Blade diameter x bore: 190mm x 30mm
- Input wattage: 1,300w
- No load speed: 4,800rpm
- Net weight: 5.7kg
- Carbide-tipped saw blade
- Rip fence (guide rule)
- Hex wrench
- Carry case