Makita 6843 Collated Screwdriver
The Makita 6843 is an excellent autofeed screwdriver - the upgraded version of the 6833, now with a host of new features. This Makita collated screw gun is particularly useful for heavy duty screwing in partitioning, flooring, and plasterboard, as well as general timber fixing.
A collated screwdriver dramatically reduces the time it takes to complete a job, as there belt means that is no need to handle each screw individually.
What are the key features of the Makita 6843?
- More robust aluminium casing, for improved durability
- New stopper base with anti-tilt device prevents screws from swaying
- Improved dust-proof connection ensures a smooth sliding action when using this Makita autofeed screw gun
- Rotation does not engage until bit is in the screw head to avoid stripping the head
- High-speed, allowing you to complete tasks quickly and easily
- Single-handed operation possible, ideal when boarding
- Forward and reverse operation
- Max drywall screw size: 4mm x 55mm
- Screw range 25mm-55mm
- No load speed: 6,000rpm
- Input wattage: 470w
- Net weight: 2.0kg
- 3 x Phillips bit
- Carry case