Makita DFR550RFE 18v Collated Screw Gun
The Makita DFR550 is an 18v cordless autofeed screwdriver that comes with two 3.0Ah Li-ion batteries.
This model is the upgraded version of the BFR440 Makita cordless collated screw gun, now featuring higher durability and a more reliable casing attachment.
Please note: Makita have made a change to their system of part numbers. This is the exact same tool as the Makita BFR550.
What are the most important features of this Makita Collated Screw Gun (18v)?
- For 25mm – 55mm screws
- Anti-tilt device prevents the screws from swaying
- Forward and reverse operation
- Dust-proof construction increases durability and reliability
- Foldable screw guide keeps the screw strip free of tangles
- Silent clutch
This is one of the most popular Makita 18v collated screw gun models, and will provide you with excellent results.
- Charging Time: 22 min
- Screw Size Range: 25 to 55 mm
Max dry wall screw: 4mm x 55mm
- No Load Speed: 4000 rpm
- Net weight: 2.3 kg
- Vibration K factor: 1.5 m/sec²
Vibration no load: 2.5 m/sec²
- Noise sound pressure: 78 dB(A)
Noise K factor: 3 dB(A)
- 2x 3.0Ah Li-ion batteries
- Phillips bit
- Carry case