Makita DMR102 Jobsite Radio
The Makita DMR102 jobsite radio has a robust and durable design that is able to withstand tough conditions.
This work radio runs on both AC adapter and Makita batteries (cluster type between 7.2v - 18v and slide type between 9.6v - 18v).
Note: this site radio is not compatible with the BL1813G battery or 10.8v slide batteries.
What are the key features of this Makita site radio?
- 2 speaker stereo system
- Elastomer bumpers protect against rough handling and falling of up to 1m
- Shower-proof: can withstand up to 5 minutes exposure to rain
- Dual power source: AC or Makita batteries for flexible use
- Flexible FM antenna can be removed and stored inside the battery cover on the radio for convenience
- Approx. continuous run time (1.0Ah): 4 hrs
- Approx. continuous run time (1.3Ah): 7 hrs
- Approx. continuous run time (2.0Ah): 11 hrs
- Approx. continuous run time (2.6Ah): 13 hrs
- Approx. continuous run time (3.0Ah): 16 hrs
- Frequency range FM: 87.5 - 108 Mhz
- Frequency range AM: 552 - 1,629 kHz
- Speakers: 2x 76mmØ (8O)
- Practical output (7.2v): 0.5W x 2
- Practical output (9.6v): 1.0W x 2
- Practical output (10.8v): 1.2W x 2
- Practical output (12v): 1.5W x 2
- Practical output (14.4v): 2.2W x 2
- Practical output (18v): 3.5W x 2
- Net weight: 4.6kg