Makita DTD146Z 18v Impact Driver (Naked)
The Makita DTD146 is a cordless 18v impact driver that comes packaged without batteries or charger, providing you with excellent value for money when expanding your Makita cordless kit.
What are the key features of this Makita 18v impact driver?
- 4-pole motor, variable speed: compact and lightweight, yet flexible and powerful
- Enhanced dust and drip protection makes this a very reliable tool that can withstand the rigours of tough site conditions
- Lightweight, compact and ergonomic design makes this 18v Makita impact driver very easy and comfortable to work with, even in tight spaces and overhead
- One-touch bit installation improves usability, and increases your working efficiency
- LED job light with pre-glow and afterglow functions helps you to see the work area clearly, even in poor lighting conditions
- Battery fuel gauge means that you are never caught without power unexpectedly
- Forward and reverse operation helps to improve the flexibility of this Makita cordless impact driver
- Drive shank Hex: 1/4 "
- Standard Bolt: M5-M14
- Impacts: 0-3200 ipm
- Max Torque: 160 Nm
- No Load Speed: 0-2300 rpm
- Charging Time: 22 min
- Vibration: Fastening Bolt: 15.5 m/sec²
Vibration K factor: 2 m/sec²
- Net weight: 1.5 kg
Body only - batteries and charger not included