Makita DTL061Z 18v Angle Impact Driver (Naked)
The Makita DTL061Z LXT 18v angle impact driver has a compact angle head for easy working in confined or awkward spaces.
This body only tool is packaged without batteries, a charger or case; offering an economical way of adding it to an existing tool kit without having to purchase unwanted accessories.
What are the main features of this cordless Makita impact driver?
- 22 minute charge time with the air-cooled Makstar Optimum Charging System
- High-performance 4-pole motor
- Keyless single sleeve hex chuck
- Lithium-ion batteries (not included) have a 430% longer runtime than Ni-MH or Ni-Cad batteries, and weigh 40% less
- Large trigger for easy operation
- Bare tool: batteries, charger and case not included
- Voltage: 18v
- Drive hex: 1/4"
- Machine screw size: M4 - M8mm
- Standard bolt: M4 - M12
- High tensile bolt: M4 - M8
- Coarse thread (length): 22 - 75mm
- Impacts: 0 - 3,000 ipm
- No-load speed: 0 - 2,000 rpm
- Max. torque: 60 Nm
- Vibration fastening bolt: 11 m/sec²
- Vibration K factor: 1.5 m/sec²
- Noise sound pressure: 90 dB(A)
- Noise sound power: 101 dB(A)
- Noise K factor: 3 dB(A)
- Net weight: 1.5kg