Makita EBH253L Petrol Line Trimmer
The EBH253L Makita petrol strimmer is part of the Makita Mini 4-stroke (MM4) series, which features machines with clean and efficient 4-stroke engines.
What are the key features of this Makita strimmer?
- Makita MM4 engine – clean and efficient. See below for details.
- Bearinged solid-steel drive shaft
- Loop handle for easy and secure hold and control
- Spring-assisted start for ease-of-use and convenience
What are the key features of the MM4 engine on this Makita line trimmer?
- Developed in compliance with EU Stage 2 exhaust emission regulations
- Low noise levels allow you to work in greater safety and comfort
- Clean exhaust emissions: the emission level of HC + NOx (hydrocarbons plus nitrogen oxides) is ten times lower than a conventional 2-stroke engine
- Just as small as a conventional 2-stroke engine, so you do not have to sacrifice comfort levels for these other advantages
- Cubic Capacity: 24.5 cc
- Bore Diameter: 25.4 mm
- Noise sound
Pressure: 97.1 dB(A)
Power: 106.3 dB(A)
- Spindle Size: M8 x 1.25mm Left
- Horsepower: 1 hp
- Cutting diameter: 400 mm
- Power rating: 710 w
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 0.5 litres
Right Handle (Rear grip): 5.0 m/sec²
Left Handle (Front grip): 4.4 m/sec²
- Net weight: 5.9 kg