Makita EK6100 Petrol Saw
The EK6100 Makita disc cutter is an updated version of the DPC6430, presenting several new features and advantages. This petrol disk cutter is a powerful machine with a long lifetime that you will still find easy to use.
What are the key features of this Makita petrol disc cutter?
- 305mm/12 inch disc cutter
- 61cm³ 2-stroke engine
- Compliant with all known exhaust emission regulations
- Spring-assisted recoil starter and fuel primer make the motor easy to start
- Touch and Stop switch
- High quality driving belt does not require tensioning once the proper tension is adjusted
- Lightweight, for comfort and easy use
- Excellent air filtration
- Adjustable water supply nozzle for good dust management
How has the Makita EK6100 disc saw been improved?
This new 12” disc cutter will provide you with several advantages over its predecessor.
Firstly, weighing over 2kg less, this new Makita petrol saw is more lightweight and easier to handle. This means that you can work in more comfort and with greater efficiency for a longer period of time. It also enables you to work more accurately and safely.
Secondly, the Makita EK 6100 disk saw features enhanced air filtration. This involves a cyclone pre-separation system that effectively removes dust particles away from the intake air and reduces the dust stuck on the filter. This increases the lifetime of your machine and reduces the time you may lose to maintenance, servicing and repair.
- Max. Cutting Depth: 110 mm
- Noise sound:
Pressure: 97 dB(A)
Power: 113 dB(A)
- Engine: 2-Stroke
- Arbor: 20 mm
- Max Wheel Speed: 10,000 rpm
- Wheel diameter: 305 mm
- Power Rating: 4.3 hp
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 0.7 litres
- Fuel Type: Mixed Gasoline
- Displacement: 61 cm³
- Power Rating: 3.2 kW
- Vibration no load: 3.7 m/sec²
- Net weight: 8.5 kg