Makita JR3050T Sabre Saw
The JR3050T is a Makita recip saw (240v) that has been developed to replace the popular JR3000V/VT Makita saber saw.
Best features of the Makita JR3050 recip saw
- High cutting efficiency, increasing your productivity
- Tool-free blade changing, for increased productivity and ease-of-use
- Heavy duty, tool-free adjustable shoe, for easy use and a long lifetime
- Variable speed control, providing you with flexibility for use in a range of tasks
The high quality of this Makita 110v reciprocating saw makes it a long-standing customer favourite, and one of our most popular sabre saws.
Not what you're looking for?
Then check out our other sabre saws here
Or view the entire Makita power tool range here.
- Max. cut in pipe: 90mm-130mm with 280mm blade
- Max. cut in wood: 90mm
- Length of stroke: 28mm
- Strokes per minute: 0-2,800spm
- Input wattage: 940w (110v)
- Net weight: 3.2kg
- Side handle
- Carry case