Makita JS1602 Shear 240v
The JS 1602 Makita shear (240v) is the upgraded version of the popular JS1600 model. This new machine features a more user-friendly design that makes it more comfortable for you to use.
What are the key features of the Makita JS1602?
- Small grip circumference thanks to the slim motor housing that measures 180mm, obtained by using non-protruding brush holders.
- Secure and comfortable hold thanks to the ergonomic, ribbed design of the motor housing and rear cover
- High efficiency, giving you the power to work quickly and easily
- Slide switch conveniently located for easy one-handed operation
- Max Cutting Capacity:
Steel (up to 400N/mm²): 1.6 mm
Steel (up to 600N/mm²): 1.2 mm
Steel (up to 800N/mm²): 0.8 mm
Aluminium (up to 200N/mm²): 2.5 mm
- Strokes per Minute: 4,000 spm
- Input Wattage: 380 w
- Net weight: 1.6 kg