Makita LC1230 TCT Metal Cut-Off Saw 305mm
The Makita LC1230 TCT metal cutting shop saw (110v) is a powerful and long-lasting machine. It uses a 305mm TCT blade to make fast, spark-free cuts in materials such as light pipe, angle iron, tubing, conduit and channels.
Overall you will find this Makita cut-off saw to be particularly cost effective in production and workshop environments.
What are the key features of this Makita 110v metal chop saw?
- Tool-free angle fence adjustment – just loosen a lever to adjust, for high levels of convenience and working efficiency
- Quick vice also helps to improve convenience and your working efficiency
- Low vibration and noise levels help you to work in greater comfort and safety, and also extends the life of the saw blade
- Aluminium base
- Shaft lock
- Removable dust tray is easy for you to clean
- Carrying handle makes this Makita TCT chop saw easy to transport
- Max. wheel diameter: 305mm
- Hole diameter: 25.4mm
- Max. cutting depth:
- No load speed: 1,300rpm
- Input wattage: 1,650w
- Net weight: 19kg
- TCT blade
- Socket wrench
- Safety goggles