Makita LF1000 Flip-Over Saw 260mm
The Makita LF1000 flip-over table saw is a lightweight yet durable machine that converts from a table saw to a mitre saw in seconds. This allows it to fulfil the function of two machines, saving you time and effort as well as and increasing your working efficiency.
Overall you will find this Makita flipover saw to be excellent for all aspects of workshop and site work, including 1st and 2nd fix.
What are the most important features of this 110v Makita Flip-Over Saw?
- Lightweight but powerful motor: the low weight makes it easy for you to switch between modes, but the power allows you to cut tricky materials and hard wood
- Constant speed control and soft start allow you to make safer and more accurate cuts at a speed that remains constant under load
- Robust and rigid aluminium base, with fold-away legs to make the Makita LF 1000 more compact and easier to fold away in your car or van.
- Light weight of only 32kg makes this saw easy to transport to and around jobsites
- Off-switch with anti-restart feature increases your safety when using this flip over mitre saw
- Machined aluminium table is durable and better able to support the workpieces.
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 630 x 630 x 890 mm
- Blade Diameter x bore: 260 x 30 mm
- Arbor: 30,0 mm
- Input Wattage: 1650 w
- Accuracy: ± 1.5mm @ 12mtrs %
- Max bevel range: 45 - 0 º
- Max mitre range: 45 - 45 º
- Max mitre cut at 45º: 50 x 140 mm
Max mitre cut at 90º: 68 x 155 mm
- Table saw blade angle range: 90 to 45 º
- Max table cut at 90º: 70 mm
- Net weight: 33 kg
- No Load Speed: 2700 rpm
- Vibration K factor: 1.5 m/sec²
Vibration no load: 2.5 m/sec²
- TCT sawblade
- Rip fence
- Bevel guide
- Push stick
- Blade guard
- Dust cover + bag