Makita LS1016 Sliding Compound Mitre Saw
The Makita LS1016 sliding compound miter saw (240v) has a 260mm blade with a 30mm bore. It is a compact machine that still provides you with a large cutting capacity.
What are the most important features of this Makita sliding compound mitre saw?
- DXT “deep eXact cutting technology” – see below for details
- Double-bevel mitre saw: bevels 45 degrees to the left and right, for flexible usage
- Electric brake and soft start, for safety
- Softgrip handle coating for comfort and control
What are the features of the “DXT” on this Makita miter saw?
- 3-Stage reduction gear unit and movable rear blade guard provide larger capacities of cutting crown molding and baseboard (skirt board)
- Double sliding mechanism supported by 6 ball bearings, for precise and low-vibration cutting
- Double sliding guide fence and quick/accurate mitre lock help to improve the precision of the Makita LS 1016
- Max bevel range 45 - 45 º
- Blade Diameter x bore: 260 x 30 mm
- Max mitre range 52 - 60 º
- Max mitre cut at 90º 91 x 279 mm
Max mitre cut at 45º 91 x 197 mm
- Input wattage 1.510 w
- No Load Speed 3,200 rpm
- Net weight 24.1 kg
- TCT blade
- Dust bag
- Triangular rule
- Socket wrench