Makita RP2301FCX Plunge Router
The Makita RP2301FCX woodworking router power tool (110v) is the upgraded version of the 3612C model. This half-inch router is comfortable to use but also powerful.
What are the most important features of the Makita RP2301 woodwork router?
- 2100 watt motor, with variable speed that constant speed under load
- Linear ball bearing ensures a super-smooth plunging action
- Electric brake and soft start
- Twin LED job light helps you to have a clear view, even in poor lighting conditions
- Ergonomic knob-style handles offer you comfort and a secure hold of this Makita router
- Collet Capacity: ½ "
- Max plunge capacity: 70 mm
- Noise sound pressure: 87 dB(A)
Noise sound power: 98 dB(A)
Noise K factor: 3 dB(A)
- Input wattage: 2100 w
- No Load Speed: 9000 - 22000 rpm
- Vibration K factor: 1.5 m/sec²
Vibration: Cutting MDF: 4.5 m/sec²
- Net weight: 6.1 kg
- DUST NOZZLE ASSY RP2301/1801