Metabo Basic Air 250-24W 240v Compressor
This Basic Air 250-24 W Metabo 24l air compressor is a light and manoeuvrable machine that is ideally suited to small trade tasks such as the filling and measuring of tyres, stapling, nailing, sealing, greasing, lubricating, cleaning and blowing.
What are the key features of this Metabo compressor?
- For single phase alternating current
- Pressure reducer with manometer
- Additional manometer for displaying the tank pressure
- Good cold start feature thanks to push button with safety valve
- Overload protection, to protect against overheating
- Rubberised, stable wheels
- Testing not necessary before initial operation
- High quality Condor pressure switch
- 10 year tank warranty against rust
How easy to use is this small compressor?
Very! There’s no need to test this 240v air compressor before use, so you can get right to work.
The working pressure is easy to adjust thanks to the simple pressure reducer mechanism and the easy-to-read manometer, allowing you to get to work quickly and easily in a range of tasks.
The tough wheels allow you to move this 24ltr compressor around with ease, but also provide a stable base when in use.
- Suction capacity / Air displacment: 220 l/min / 7.8cfm
- Filling capacity / Free air delivery: 120 l/min / 4.2cfm
- Effective delivery volume (at 80 % max. pressure) 100 l/min
- Max. Pressure: 8 bar / 116 psi
- Rated input power: 1.5 kW
- Max. Speed: 2.850 / min
- Tank size: 24 l
- Sound pressure level (LpA) 97 dB(A)
- Dimensions: 630 x 406 x 630 mm
- Weight: 24 kg
- Cable length: 1.5 m
Looking for other compressors like this?