Metabo Basic Air 250-24W OF Oil-Free Compressor
This Basic Air 250-24 W OF Metabo small air compressor is a light and manoeuvrable oil-free compressor that is ideally suited to small trade tasks such as the filling and measuring of tyres, stapling, nailing, sealing, greasing, lubricating, cleaning and blowing.
What are the main benefits of this Metabo compressor?
- Oil-free piston condenser
- For single phase alternating current
- Pressure reducer with manometer
- Additional manometer for displaying the tank pressure
- Good cold start feature thanks to push button with safety valve
- Overload protection, to protect against overheating
- Rubberised, stable wheels
- Testing not necessary before initial operation
- High quality Condor pressure switch
- 10 year tank warranty against rust
What is the advantage of an oil-free air compressor?
This type of small compressor may be less powerful than those with oil-lubricated piston condensers, but it is easier to transport and has reduces service costs, increasing your working efficiency.
How easy to use is this Metabo BasicAir compressor?
Very! There’s no need to test this 24 litre air compressor before use, so you can get right to work.
The working pressure is easy to adjust thanks to the simple pressure reducer mechanism and the easy-to-read manometer, allowing you to get to work quickly and easily in a range of tasks.
The tough wheels allow you to move this mains air compressor around with ease, but also provide a stable base when in use.
- Suction capacity / Air displacment: 200 l/min / 7.1cfm
- Filling capacity / Free air delivery: 110 l/min / 3.9cfm
- Effective delivery volume (at 80 % max. pressure) 95 l/min
- Max. Pressure: 8 bar / 116psi
- Rated input power: 1.5 kW
- Max. Speed: 2.850 / min
- Tank size: 24 l
- Sound pressure level (LpA) 97 dB(A)
- Dimensions: 630 x 406 x 630 mm
- Weight: 27 kg
- Cable length: 1.5 m