Metabo BasicAir 250-50 W Compressor
This Basic Air 250-24 W Metabo 50 ltr air compressor is a light and manoeuvrable machine that is ideally suited to small trade tasks such as the filling and measuring of tyres, stapling, nailing, sealing, greasing, lubricating, cleaning and blowing.
What are the key features of this Metabo compressor?
- For single phase alternating current
- Pressure reducer with manometer
- Additional manometer for displaying the tank pressure
- Good cold start feature thanks to push button with safety valve
- Overload protection, to protect against overheating
- Rubberised, stable wheels
- Testing not necessary before initial operation
- High quality Condor pressure switch
- 10 year tank warranty against rust
Is this small compressor Easy to use?
Very! There’s no need to test this Metabo air compressor before use, so you can get right to work.
The working pressure is easy to adjust thanks to the simple pressure reducer mechanism and the easy-to-read manometer, allowing you to get to work quickly and easily in a range of tasks.
The tough wheels allow you to move this 24ltr compressor around with ease, but also provide a stable base when in use.
- Suction capacity / Air displacment: 220 l/min / 7.8cfm
- Filling capacity / Free air delivery: 110 l/min / 3.9cfm
- Effective delivery volume (at 80 % max. pressure) 95 l/min
- Max. Pressure: 8 bar / 116psi
- Rated input power: 1.5 kW
- Max. Speed: 2.850 / min
- Tank size: 50 l
- Sound pressure level (LpA) 97 dB(A)
- Dimensions: 830 x 445 x 715 mm
- Weight: 32 kg
- Cable length: 1.5 m
Looking for a different model?
Check our full compressor range here!