Metabo BE 6 Bench Top Rotary Drill 240v
The BE6 is a Metabo electric drill that replaces the BE 4006. This updated electric rotary drill is smaller, lighter, better suited for one-handed use, and more affordable. The BE 6 also comes with the benefit of a more powerful motor, up 50 Watts to a 450w unit.
What are the key features of this Metabo rotary drill?
- Vario (V)-electronics – tailor the speed to the task, for quality results
- Clockwise and anti-clockwise rotation, for flexibility.
- Non-slip, softgrip handle – for your comfort
- 10 mm all metal geared chuck
- Ideal for accurate high speed drilling in metal or aluminium up to Ø6 mm
- Rated input power 450W
- Speeds at no load 0-4,000 rpm
- Speed at rated load 2.200 rpm
- Torque 7 Nm
- Drill Ø : Steel 6 mm, Wood 12 mm
- Weight (excluding mains lead) 1.1 kg