Metabo BE 75-16 Rotary Drill Kit
The BE75-16 Metabo drill is an electric rotary drill that replaces the popular BE 622, delivering 40 Nm more torque. It comes packaged with an angle attachment for increased flexibility, and in a MetaLoc for added convenience.
The increased torque allows you to tackle high load applications normally thought unsuitable for such a compact machine, such as driving long assay, torque screws, augers bits, forstner bits, hole saws, or stirring thick liquid-like materials.
What are the key features of this Metabo rotary drill?
- Robust die-cast aluminium gear housing protects the tool from heat damage, giving you a long tool lifetime
- Equal power in forward and reverse thanks to the rotating carbon brush bridge
- “Vario-electronics” variable speed trigger, allowing you to work with customised speeds for the materials used
- Metabo S-automatic torque limiting clutch: the mechanical decoupling of the drive in the case of a drill bit jam helps you to work in safety
- Spindle with hexagonal recess for screwdriver bits, allowing you to work without using a chuck
- Rated input power 750W
- Speeds at no load 0-660/min
- Torque 75Nm
- Collar diameter 43mm
- Chuck capacity 1.5-13mm
- Drill Ø: Steel 16mm, wood 50mm
- Weight (excluding mains lead) 2.3kg
- Geared chuck
- Chuck key
- Long additional handle
- Angle attachment
- MetaLoc case