Metabo HC260C Planer Thicknesser 240v
The Metabo HC 260 C is a wood planer thicknesser that provides you with a quick and easy changeover between surface planer mode and thicknesser mode, with no need for tools.
This is a compact and accurate thickness planer that you will find ideal for the precise, angular trimming of raw wood. The flexibility and reliability of the Metabo HC260 C make it one of the best planer thicknesser models on the market today.
What's the key features of this Metabo table planer thicknesser?
- Disposable, replaceable planer blades with double blade for a long service life
- Powerful, quiet and maintenance-free induction motor for quick and even results
- Kick stop on/off switch, for extra safety
- Easy and convenient height adjustment using a crank handle
- Chip ejection hood and extraction nozzle, for a clean work area
- Short jointing fence swivels 90°-45°
- No-volt release switch to prevent unintentional start-up after power cut
What are the Cutting dimensions and capacities of the Metabo HC 260C thicknesser?
The cutting depth remains 3mm, the feed rate remains 5m/min, and the maximum work piece width remains 260mm for both thicknessing and planing modes.
When set up as a planing machine, the Metabo HC260C has a total table length of 1090mm, for long work pieces. When in thicknesser mode the table length is reduced to 400mm, and you can work with materials up to 160mm in height.
- Voltage: 240v only
- Max planing width: 260 mm
- Max thicknessing height: 160 mm
- Chip removal: 0 - 3 mm
- Diameter of blade shaft 63 mm
- Blade shaft speed 6.500 /min
- Thicknessing table
Material: cast iron
L x W: 400 x 260 mm
- Planing table
Material: cast aluminium
L x W: 1040 x 260 mm
- Rated power
Input: 2.2 kW
Output: 1.6 kW
- Weight 71 kg
- Integrated disposable reversible planer blades
- Short, swivelling jointing fence
- Chip ejection hood
- Push stick
- Extraction nozzle
Not what you're looking for?
Then check out our other thicknessing tools