Metabo KGS216 PLUS Sliding Mitre Saw
The Metabo KGS 216 Plus (240v) is a sliding compound mitre saw with a 216mm blade and double bevel for angled cuts with an incline to the left and right. It has a cutting capacity of 305mm and 70mm deep, but still remains compact in size.
All in all, this Metabo sliding miter saw offers you excellent value for money when you have to complete demanding professional tasks.
What are the most important features of the Metabo KGS 216 Plus?
- 216mm / 10” mitre saw comes with 216mm blade
- Sliding compound with double bevel for great flexibility so you can make a whole variety of cross cuts. The double bevel allows you to make incline cuts through the material to the left and right side
- Built in Laser Guide to aid you in making precision mitre cuts
- Vario-Constamatic Full Wave Electronics ensure constant speeds under load, and allows you to tailor the speed to the applications in materials like metals and plastics
- Metabo “Quick” tool-free blade changes, for increased productivity and easy use
- A variety of usability features help improve your efficiency and make the machine easy to use
- Superb dust extraction capability thanks to the dual-port design that is mounted close to the work piece
- Integrated pull-out table width extensions made from die-cast aluminium provide you with excellent support when cutting longer workpieces
- Soft start feature protects the motor and drive, resulting in a longer service life
What usability features are included on the KGS216Plus?
There are several convenient features of this professional mitre saw that allow you to perform common or repetitive activities with ease. The first is a depth stop that allows you to create quick and precise grooves. The second is the presence of stop points that allow you to quickly and precisely set common angles.
Adjustments are easy to make when using this compound sliding miter saw. All of the scales and operating elements are visible from the working position, and are easy to operate. There is also a material clamp that you can use to securely fix the workpiece from either the top or front.
The two final usability features help to make this Metabo miter saw easy to transport. The machine is easy to pick up and carry thanks to the ergonomically-designed handles, and the saw head lock ensures that it remains stable during transportation.
- KGS 216 Plus
- Saw blade: Ø 216 x 30mm
- Rated input power: 1600W
- Idle revolution: 3.800 - 4.800/min
- Revolutions at rated load: 4.800/min
- Cutting speed: 54 m/s
- Saw blade tilt left/right: 46°/46°
- Turntable setting left/right: 47°/55°
- Maximum cutting width
- Maximum cutting depth
- Maximum cross-section of the workpiece
Straight cut 90°/90°: 305 x 70mm
Double mitre 45°/45°: 214 x 41mm
- Dimensions L x W x H:
- Weight: 21kg
- Carbide saw blade (48 teeth)
- 2 table length extensions
- Material clamp
- Chip extraction connections
- Connection piece 6.30316