Metabo KGS216M Sliding Mitre Saw
The Metabo KGS216M sliding compound mitre saw (240V) is a new and improved model of the popular Metabo 216mm mitre saw.
It has the same basic features and capabilities, but this new model features design improvements that result in an even more compact and lightweight machine. This makes it even easier movement around your site or workshop!
What are the key features of the Metabo KGS216M sliding mitre saw?
- High cutting performance and capacity, for flexible working in a site or workshop environment
- Easy transportation thanks to the compact and lightweight design, head lock, and ergonomically designed handles
- Usability features that help to make your work quicker and easier to complete
- Effective dust extraction thanks to the integrated dust scoop that collects the majority of chips and dust
- High sliding rear fence profiles and material clamp enable safe and secure working with this Metabo miter saw
- Starting current limitation prevents the actuation of the lock on start-up
- Highly durable thanks to the robust die-cast aluminium design, allowing you to use this single bevel mitre saw in tough professional tasks
What features of this Metabo 8.5" Mitre Saw improve performance?
This single bevel miter saw has great cutting power thanks to its powerful motor, which provides a revolution of 3750rpm at rated load.
The cutting capacity is improved by the slide function, which allows you to work with wider pieces.
The table width extensions, both to the left and right, can support very large work pieces but can also be removed to work with long panels and slabs.
Finally, the head incline allows you to make a variety of different cuts with this compound sliding miter saw, and also features additional angle range for undercuts.
What are the usability features of the Metabo KGS 216 M?
It is easy to make a variety of different cuts and cut types with this machine, thanks to the various stops and settings. The depth stop enables the easy creation of grooves, and the stop points at common angles make it quick and easy to perform common cuts.
There is a laser guide that provides an exact cutting line, as well as a bright LED light that ensures you have a clear view of the workpiece even in poor lighting conditions. Both are mains-powered, so no batteries are required!
The blade is easy to change thanks to the spindle lock, and there is no need to dismantle the pendulum protective cover.
Finally, all scales and operating elements are visible from the working position, and are easy to understand and operate. This makes it very easy to make all of the required adjustments when using this Metabo compound sliding mitre saw!