Metabo KGS254I Plus Sliding Compound Mitre Saw 240v
The Metabo KGS 254i Plus is a double-bevel sliding compound miter saw with a 254mm blade. The range of excellent features on this powerful sliding chop saw make it ideal for professional use.
What are the key features of this Metabo KGS 254i Plus?
- High quality induction motor
- Dual bevel, with maximum cutting dimensions of 305x90mm, for flexibility
- Vario-Constamatic Full Wave Electronics allow you to customise the speed to the material, and ensure that the speed remainds constant under load
- Highly durable thanks to the strong metal casing and framework, as well as the soft start that helps prolong the life of the motor
- Superb dust extraction thanks to the dual port design, which is mounted close to the work piece
- Easy to use thanks to a great range of features
What is the advantage of an induction motor?
Induction motors are quiet, which helps you work in safety and comfort. They further improve your safety and the protection of the machine through a motor brake and overload protection.
Overall, induction motors are highly powerful, robust, and maintenance-free.
What makes this 10” mitre saw easy to use?
The slide function allows you to cut wider work pieces, and the freely-adjustable table extensions on both sides allow you to quickly and easily support longer pieces too.
A material clamp is included in this package, and it can be fixed from the top or front. The “Quick” blade changing system means that the saw blade can be changed without the use of tools.
Adjustments are easy to make on this Metabo compound sliding mitre saw. The scales and operating elements are clearly visible from the working position, making them very easy to operate. There is a depth stop that allows the easy creation of grooves, and stop points that allow you to quickly and precisely set common angles.
Transporting this Metabo mitre saw is also easy. The saw head locks in position to prevent damage, and the ergonomic carry handles allow you to move it around in comfort.
- KGS254i Plus
- Saw blade: Ø 254 x 30 mm
- Rated input power: 1,8 kW
- Idle revolution: 4.650 /min
- Revolutions at rated load: 4.650 /min
- Cutting speed: 62 m/s
- Saw blade tilt left/right: 46 °/22,5 °
- Turntable setting left/right: 47 °/60 °
- Maximum cutting width
90°: 305 mm
45°: 214 mm
- Maximum cutting depth
90°: 90 mm
45°: 54 mm
- Maximum cross-section of the workpiece
Straight cut 90°/90°: 305 x 90 mm
Double mitre 45°/45°: 214 x 54 mm
- Dimensions L x W x H: 930 x 690 x 590 mm
- Weight: 32,5 kg
- Cable length: 2,2 m
- Carbide saw blade (60 teeth)
- 2 table length extensions
- Material clamp
- Chip extraction connections
- Connection piece 6.30316