Metabo KGS315 PLUS Sliding Compound Mitre Saw
The Metabo KGS 315 Plus is a sliding compound mitre saw with a 315mm blade. This is a heavy-duty, professional cross cutter. It has amazing cutting performance and capacity in wood, non-ferrous metals and plastics. It is the ideal machine for stationary use in a workshop environment when completing tough tasks.
What are the key features of the Metabo KGS 315 Plus?
- 315mm mitre saw with slide and bevel functions, for flexibility and versatility
- Vario-Constamatic Full Wave Electronics ensure constant speeds under load, and allows you to tailor the speed to the applications in materials like metals and plastics
- Metabo “Quick” tool-free blade changes, for increased productivity and ease-of-use
- Laser guide to help you make precision cuts
- Integrated pull-out table width extensions made from die-cast aluminium provide you with excellent support when cutting longer workpieces
- Soft start feature protects the motor and drive, resulting in a longer service life
- A variety of usability features help improve your efficiency and make this Metabo miter saw easy to use
- Superb dust extraction capability thanks to the dual-port design that is mounted close to the work piece
What makes this Metabo mitre saw easy to use?
The slide function allows you to cut wider work pieces, and the freely-adjustable table extensions on both sides allow you to quickly and easily support longer pieces too.
A material clamp is included with the Metabo KGS315Plus, and it can be fixed from the top or front. The “Quick” blade changing system means that the saw blade can be changed without the use of tools.
Adjustments are easy to make on this Metabo sliding compound mitre saw. The scales and operating elements are clearly visible from the working position, making them very easy to operate. There is a depth stop that allows the easy creation of grooves, and stop points that allow you to quickly and precisely set common angles.
Transporting this Metabo mitre saw is also easy. The saw head locks in position to prevent damage, and the ergonomic carry handles allow you to move it around in comfort.
- KGS315 Plus
- Rated input power: 2200W
- Maximum cutting width at
- Maximum cutting depth at
- Maximum cross-section of the workpiece
Straight cut 90°/90°: 320 x 120mm
Double mitre 45°/45°: 223 x 76mm
- Saw blade: Ø 315 x 30mm
Idle: 3.100 - 4.100/min
At rated load: 4.100/min
- Cutting speed: 67m/s
- Saw blade tilt left/right: 46°/46°
- Turntable setting left/right: 47°/60°
- Dimensions L x W x H: 950 x 765 x 660mm
- Weight: 26kg
- Carbide saw blade (84 teeth)
- 2 table length extensions
- Material clamp
- Chip extraction connections
- Connection piece 6.30316