Metabo KS 18 LTX 216 Naked Mitre Saw 18v
The Metabo KS 18 LTX 216 mitre saw is a high-performance, cordless machine which uses 18v Lithium-ion batteries. This compact and lightweight saw is ideal for mobile use and performing lots of smaller cutting tasks, like assembly jobs and sawing joists and posts.
What are the key features of this cordless mitre saw?
- Cutting speed of 47.5 m/sec - comparable to mains-powered M-class mitre saws
- Long battery life - make up to 400 cuts on one 5.2Ah battery charge
- Motor brake - stops the saw blade in 3 seconds, enhancing your safety and productivity
- Electronic overload protection - prevents the battery and motor from overloading, and ensures a longer and more reliable tool life cycle
- Integrated chip and dust extraction - ensures that you always have a clear view and that your work environment stays clean
- Cutting line laser and LED work light - lets you make the cleanest, most accurate cuts possible (the energy-saving automatic switch-off prevents these features from draining the battery pack when not in use)
What is the cutting performance of this mitre saw on various materials?
A 5.2Ah Li-ion battery will last for different lengths of time when cutting various materials:
- Soft wood KVH 60mm x 60mm: 200 cuts = 60 rm wooden post-and-beam walls.
- Laminate 195mm x 8mm: 400 cuts = 390m2 floor area.
- Hard wood floor boards 140mm x 22mm: 180 cuts = 60m2 floor area.
- Decking 145mm x 22mm: 160 cuts = 55m2 floor area.
- Length: 475mm
- Width: 465mm
- Height: 325mm
- Max. cutting width 90°: 120mm
- Max. cutting width 45°: 80mm
- Max. cutting depth 90°: 60mm
- Max. cutting depth 45°: 45mm
- Saw blade diameter: 216mm
- Saw blade bore: 30mm
- Weight (with battery): 9.6kg
- Carbide saw blade (40 teeth)
- 2 integrated table extensions
- Length stop
- Material clamp
- Tool for saw blade change
- Chip collection bag
- Naked tool - battery, charger and case not included
Not what you're looking for?
Check out the rest of our Metabo range!