Metabo KSA18LTX Circular Saw 18v (5.2Ah)
The KSA 18 LTX is a Metabo 18v circular saw that can cut up 62m of chip board 19mm thick when powered with a 5.2Ah Li-ion battery. This 18v battery circular saw is ideal for joiners, carpenters, and installers, amongst others.
What are the key aspects of this battery powered circular saw?
- 5.2Ah Li-ion batteries with 3 year warranty
- Compact and lightweight
- Safety brake and lock switch
- Highly precise
- Bevel cuts up to 50°
- Compatible with Metabo guide rails (for 6.31213, adapter 6.31019 required)
How safe is this battery operated circular saw?
The safety brake featured on this machine stops the blade very quickly when the machine is shut off, which helps to prevent accidental damage to both you and your circular saw.
The Metabo KSA18 LTX also features a safety lock switch. This prevents you from accidentally starting the machine up when you are unprepared, which can lead to injury and damage to the machine.
How accurate is this 18v cordless circular saw?
You will find it very easy to make fine adjustments when using this machine thanks to the easy-read scale.
The clearly-visible cutting indicator ensures that you make exact cuts first time, and the dust-blowing function ensures that you continue to have a clear view as you cut.
Finally, the Metabo KSA 18 LTX 18v circular saw comes with side fence helps you to make accurate parallel cuts, and features the ability to attach a guide rail to ensure that you can cut even the longest lines perfectly straight.
- Swivel range from / to: + 50 °
- Adjustable cutting depth: 0 - 53.5 mm
- Maximum cutting depth at 90°/45°: 53.5/42 mm
- Saw blade Ø x bore: Ø 165 x 16 mm
- Idle revolution: 2.700 /min
- Carbide circular saw blade (18 teeth)
- Parallel guide/ripping fence
- Hexagonal wrench
- 2 x 5.2Ah Li-Power Extreme battery packs
- "AIR COOLED" quick charger ASC 30
- MetaLoc IV