Metabo MFE 30 Wall Chaser
The Metabo MFE 30 is a wall chasing tool can cut using either one or both blades, and is ideal for the quick and clean cutting of wall chases.
What are the best features of this 110v wall chaser?
- Adjustable groove width and cutting depth provide you with flexibility of application
- Power-saving work through drawing cut from top to bottom
- Metabo Marathon motor, featuring patented dust protection, has a long service life
- Range of safety and protective features protect both you and your wall chaser
- Tacho-Constamatic Full Wave Electronics ensure fast work progress and a constant speed under load
- Particularly low-dust working thanks to the plunge function
What safety features does it have?
The first feature is the overload protection. This prevents the motor from overheating, which extends its life.
The second feature is the no-volt release switch. This prevents the tool from starting unintentionally after a power cut, protecting you from being injured by the uncontrolled tool.
The finally feature is the Metabo S-automatic torque limiting clutch. Should the disc jam, the drive decouples mechanically which prevents you from being injured by kickback.
- Diameter of cutting disc 125 mm
- Possible groove widths 10-17-23-30 mm
- Cutting depth adjustable 0 - 30 mm
- No load speed 8.200 -min
- Rated input power 1.400W
- Output power 750W
- Rated load speed 8.200 -min
- Weight (without mains cable) 3,9 kg
- 2 x 125mm diamond cutting blades
- 4 spacer rings
- Adjusting nut
- Side handle
- Offset screwdriver
- Spanner wrench
- Chase extraction chisel
- Sheet steel carry case