Metabo SE 12-115 Burnisher Polisher
The SE 12-115 is a Metabo burnishing machine that comes packaged in a sheet steel case.
You will find this to be an excellent choice of machine for burnishing, finishing and reconditioning stainless steel and other materials to a high gloss finish.
Key features of this Metabo steel burnisher
- Auto-stop carbon brushes protect the motor
- Metabo Marathon motor
- Vario-Tacho-Constamatic (VTC) electronics
- Spindle lock and quick-adjusting nut, for tool-free roller changing
- Smooth-running, form-fit arbor allows you to obtain a uniform finish
- Overload protection, to prevent the motor from overheating
- Electronic soft start
- No-volt release switch - no unintentional starting of the machine after power cut
- Double reduced gear
What are Vario-Tacho-Constamatic electronics?
VTC full wave electronics are controlled using a thumbwheel, which provides you with infinitely-variable speed control. You simply set the speed, and then let the VTC electronics maintain that speed throughout the application, even under heavy load.
This allows you to use this Metabo burnishing tool with a variety of different materials.
What are the advantages of a Metabo Marathon motor?
Metabo Marathon motors have an excellent service life thanks to a range of protective features.
Resin coats the copper windings to protect the motor from harmful debris, and it also coats the contacts to help prevent short circuits.
The motor is well balanced, providing you with smooth running and high efficiency, and is cooled by a sonically balanced fan which ensures optimum cooling.
The armature protection grid provides a final level of protection against harmful debris. All of these features combined ensure that your polisher burnisher will have a long lifetime.
Want the full kit version?
Check out the Burnisher KIT
Need burnisher accessories?
We have some key items here:
Metabo Burnisher Accs
Or see the full list:
Brochure of Burnisher Accs
- Voltage: 240v
- Rated input power 1.200w
- Speed 900 - 2.810 -min
- Spindle thread M14
- Abrasive wheel diameter 100 - 115 mm
- Abrasive wheel width 50 - 100 mm
- Weight (without mains cable) 3 kg
- Sheet steel carry case