Metabo SRE 4351 Random Orbit Sander
The SRE4351 TurboTec Metabo random orbital sander is a professional 1/2 sheet sander with 350 watt motor and 2.2mm random orbit diameter.
This sander comes into its own when working on large flat surfaces where a professional quality finish is required, but it is also perfect for sanding into edges /corners.
What are the key features of this Metabo random orbit sander?
- TurboBoost provides you with a boost of power, for achieving maximum removal
- Smooth running with low vibration levels, thanks to the oscillating system, angular ball bearing, and vibration-dampening side handle
- Vario-electronics allow you to work with customised oscillating rates for the different materials used
- Attach sanding paper with and without Velcro, as well as grinding media up to 10mm thick
- Protection against aggressive dusts is provided by the ball bearing with multiple sealing and tear-proof rubber sleeve
- Dust extraction is provided through the dust cassette and filter, or by attaching an all-purpose vacuum extractor
Overall, this electric sander ideal for providing an excellent sanding finish without leaving grinding marks and grooves.
- Base plate: 114 x 229 mm
- Rated input power: 350 W
- Output power: 180 W
- Orbital frequency
Idle: 8.400 - 22.000 /min
Rated load: 17.000 /min
- Swing diameter: 2,2 mm
- Weight (without power cable): 2,7 kg
- Cable length: 4 m
- Velcro-faced base-plate
- Removable side handle
- Dust collector cartridge
- 1 pleated filter