Metabo SSD 18 LTX 200 Impact Driver (Naked)
The Metabo SSD 18 LTX 200 impact wrench has high torque with low kick-back for quick and easy work progress in tough applications. This machine is the updated version of the Metabo SSD 18 LT impact driver.
This 18V cordless impact wrench is supplied with a MetaLoc box and is packaged without batteries or a charger, offering an economical way of building your own tool kit!
What are the main features of this cordless impact wrench?
- High torque with low kick-back
- Compact and lightweight: better comfort and safety when working over long periods of time, especially in confined spaces or overhead
- Three speed/torque levels: tailor the tool to the application
- Ultra-M technology for the highest performance, optimum energy utilisation, gentle and efficient charging, and a long lifetime
- Die cast aluminium gear housing: optimum heat dissipation and durability for a long lifetime
- Integrated light, belt hook and bit case for increased working efficiency
- MetaLoc box with inlay
- Bare tool: batteries and charger not included
- No-load speed: 0 - 2,500 /min
- Max. impact rate: 3,300 /min
- Max. torque: 150 Nm
- Speed/torque levels: 3
- Bit retainer: Hexagon recess 1/4" (6.35mm)
- Weight (incl. battery): 1.4kg
Impact screwdriving: 8 m/s²
Uncertainty of measurement K: 1.5 m/s²
- Noise emission
Sound pressure level (LwA): 95 dB(A)
Sound power level (LwA): 106 dB(A)
Uncertainty of measurement K: 3 dB(A)