Metabo SSW 18 LTX 600 Impact Wrench (Naked)
The Metabo SSW 18 LTX 600 high-torque impact wrench is extremely powerful, making it ideal for use in more demanding applications. This bare tool is supplied with a MetaLoc box and is packaged without a battery or charger, enabling you to create your own tool kit.
What do I need to know about this tool?
- Highest torque (600Nm) of all Metabo impact wrenches.
- Low kick-back torque for comfortable working.
- Die-cast aluminium gear housing.
- Integrated work light.
- Includes handy belt hook.
Is this cordless machine suitable for heavy-duty tasks?
The extremely high torque value of this tool makes it perfect for performing heavy-duty tasks in industrial applications or on construction sites. Despite the high torque, there is low kick-back; providing great comfort during use, even for longer periods of time.
The body is well-balanced and ergonomically designed, which further improves your ability to use this machine for tougher tasks and longer periods of time. You will find the die-cast aluminium gear housing to be very durable, and it also ensures excellent heat dissipation to help prevent overheating.
- Idle revolution: 0 - 1.600 /min
- Maximum impact rate: 2.200 /min
- Maximum torque: 600 Nm
- Bit retainer: Male square 1/2" (12.70 mm)
- Weight (including battery pack): 3.1kg
- MetaLoc box with inlay
- Belt hook
- Naked tool - battery and charger not included
Not what you're looking for?
Check out the rest of our Metabo range