Metabo STA 18 LTX 140 Jigsaw (Naked)
The Metabo STA 18 LTX 140 cordless 18v jigsaw is a powerful machine that can make fast cuts up to 140mm deep in softwood and saw over 30m of 19mm thick chipboard on just one battery charge.
This naked tool is supplied with a MetaLoc box and comes without a battery or charger to allow you to add it to an existing tool kit without having to purchase unneeded accessories.
What are the key features of this jigsaw?
- Metabo “Quick” system allows you to change blades quickly and easily, without the use of tools thanks to the automatic blade ejection
- 4-stage pendulum action and low-lying blade guide with spring support ensures quick and clean cuts in a range of tasks
- Vario-Tacho-Constamatic Full Wave Electronics allow you to work with customised strokes for different materials and ensure that the speed remains almost constant under load
- Tool-free adjustable footplate with rest points allows you to easily make bevel cuts
- Automatic stroke acceleration when you start to saw for convenience
- Compact and lightweight body with softgrip handle covering for easy and comfortable use, even over long periods of time
- No-volt release switch prevents unintentional startup of the tool after a power cut
- Switchable dust blower function helps you keep a clear view of the cutting line
- Integrated LED worklight provides a clear view in poor lighting conditions
- Long service life ensured by the excellent gear and motor design, as well as robust die-cast aluminium gear housing
- Max. thickness of wood: 140mm
- Max. thickness of non-ferrous metals: 35mm
- Max. thickness of steel: 10mm
- Swivel range from / to: + 45 °/- 45 °
- Strokes in idle: 1.000 - 3.000 /min
- Weight (incl. battery pack): 2.9kg
- MetaLoc box and inlay
- Anti-splinter plate
- Plastic guard plate
- Bare tool - battery and charger not included