Metabo STA 18 LTX Jigsaw (Naked)
The Metabo STA 18 LTX is a powerful 18v cordless jigsaw that can make fast cuts into softwood of up to 140mm and saw over 30m of 19mm chipboard on just one battery charge.
This top handle jigsaw comes with a MetaLoc box and is packaged as a naked tool without a battery or charger, allowing you to add it to your own tool kit without having to purchase unneeded accessories.
What are the key features of this Metabo 18v jigsaw?
- Metabo “Quick” system allows you to change blades quickly and easily without the use of tools thanks to the automatic blade ejection
- 4-stage pendulum action and low-lying blade guide with spring support ensures quick and clean cuts in a range of tasks
- Vario-Tacho-Constamatic Full Wave Electronics allow you to work with customised strokes appropriate for different materials and ensure that the speed remains almost constant under load
- Tool-free adjustable footplate with rest points allows you to easily make bevel cuts
- Automatic stroke acceleration when you begin to saw provides convenience
- Compact and lightweight with softgrip handle covering for easy and comfortable use, even over long periods of time
- No-volt release switch prevents unintentional startup of the tool after a power cut
- Switchable shaving blower function helps you keep a clear view of the cutting line
- Integrated LED worklight provides you with a clear view in poor lighting conditions
- Long service life is ensured by the excellent gear and motor design, as well as the robust die-cast aluminium gear housing
SALE Now On!
- Max. thickness of material in wood: 135mm
- Max. thickness of non-ferrous metals: 35mm
- Max. thickness of steel sheet: 10mm
- Swivel range from / to: - 45 ° / + 45 °
- Strokes in idle: 0 - 2.700 /min
- Weight (incl. battery pack): 2.8kg
- MetaLoc box with inlay
- Plastic guard plate
- Chip break guard plate
- Hexagonal wrench
- Naked tool - battery and charger not included